On the radio...














I usually don't advertise my interviews on the broadcast media outlets for two main reasons: They are quite often cancelled or rescheduled (a few weeks ago I was waiting for a limouisine that was supposed to be dispatached by Fox-TV to take me to their studios and then received a phone call from the producer of the show letting me know that, well they had to bump me off in favor of "former under-secretary"). And then most of the interviews last anyway no more than three minutes and involve such exchanges as: "So do you think that Iraq remains unstable?" "Yes, I do." But this weekend I'll be on the "American Forum" radio program which is hosted by Karen Kwiatowski. I doubt that I have to introduce her to the readers of my blog. But here is her bio. And here is some info on the program.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francis Fukuyama (again): Don't shoot! I'm not a neocon

Pundits who screw-up: No big deal...