predictions...

Today in Iowa:

Democrats:
1. Edwards.
2. Obama.
3. Clinton.

Republicans:
1. Paul.
2. Huckabee.
3. Romney.

November: Romney vs. Edwards.

And I'm probably wrong. But it's fun doing it.

...And I was wrong. I suppose that with regard to Paul it had to do with some wishful thinking. In any case, it's good news that the two anti-war candidates in the Democratic party came ahead of the Washington Candidate. Huckabee has been critical of Bush's foreign policy and that he and Ron Paul ended-up with so many delegates is also good news. Let's hope that the trend continues. My worst-case scenario is McCain re-emerging (imagine a McCain-Giuliani ticket).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francis Fukuyama (again): Don't shoot! I'm not a neocon

Pundits who screw-up: No big deal...